Sunday 31 January 2016

18 Fact's About Novel

1. I was born in Jakarta 27 November 1992
2. My Blood type is B-
3. I am a bit old school.
4. I love to lay in my bed while I'm read book.
5. I have a bad eye sight, so I'm wearing a glasses.
6. I'm a geek Potter, nobody can order me to stop love Harry Potter
7. My favorite character is Fred and George Weasley, Remus Lupin and Bellatrix Lestrage, and I'm in love with Bill Weasly. but I love everything in Harry Potter.
8. I'm over introvert, so I'm realy have a sceptical horizon with society, my bad.
9. I love tea, anything kind of tea.
10.I have a dark long hair, someday I'm gonna cut it off, and have a bob hair, it's gonna be fun.
11.I'm insectophobia, i don't like butterfly, grasshopper, anything kind of insect is terrifying me.
12. And I don't like cat, puppy. I didn't like pets.
13. I really love Burberry product, since i knew my Mom when she was young she use and wearing     Burberry, yeah because Burberry is classic and simple. Love it.
14. I'm often to losing my stuff, like glasses, money, handphone and etc ;(
15. When people said that i was kind of different and freak, that's is really hurt. But now i can embrace it.
16. My personality traits is non streotyped thinking.
17. Weird.
18. Absurd.


No comments:

Post a Comment